Friday, November 30, 2007

Sweater Girl

Another Fab Casual Sweater I picked Up recently from Sh*t Happens. I love Green, you will see this trend no doubt, so I could harldy resist it. Adding some whimsy, a great little necklace that my sister Anessa Stine gave me and one of the great graphic Tees in my collection from !Boing Fromage! Hair from Armidi is an instant fave, love their colour packs, since some days I am torn between Black and White... and their "Midnight" Pack has Both!

Look Of The Day [Nov.30/07]

Hair - Armidi Hair, The St. Moritz (Pearl)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20 - Red Dusk)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, The Naturals, Hazel
T-Shirt - !Boing Fromage!, Fur Tee
Jeans - Sh*t Happens, Medium Fade Jeans
Sweater - Sh*t Happens, Boyfriend Cardigan (Olive)
Boots - (Luna Viola) Desert Boot, HUD Colorable (Brown Accent Version) [Available @ Pixel Dolls]
Glasses - /artilleri/, Marla Glasses - Blue
Necklace - Violet Voltaire, Chocolate Cake Necklace - Pink [Available on Retrology SIM, Obscure Finds Fleamarket]
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: