Monday, January 7, 2008

A Touch Of Sweet

When I saw this fabulous NEW Release from my deaf friend Neferia Abel's "Ivalde", I was over the moon with Joy! I love green, and Nef gives me so much to love. This fabulous Dress, really a complete costume, is sweet and nostalgic, and has a touch of Gothic Lolita in it. I loved the PonPon details so much, and thought, why not add more! This 'Lagerfeld' headband from Meg Demina's "Chapeau Tres Mignon" is just the adorable touch I wanted. This look goes down into the 'All Time Fave' files for sure!

Look Of The Day [Jan.05/08]

Hair – Diversity Hair, Reica (Metallic Greys, Moonlight)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple-Orchid)
Eyes – Decollage, Hazel Eyes
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Hat – Chapeau Tres Mignon, Lagerfeld Headband (Black)
Dress Set - ~Ivalde~, Anina Set Dress (Olive)
Boots - Luna Viola (@ Pixeldolls), Double Take Boot, Black Details, Black Colour on HUD Selection

No comments: