Monday, January 14, 2008

Sombre Colours For A Blue Girl

There is no hiding the fact that I have been very blue lately, slipping into s depression deeper than I have known before. I have been letting things slide, feel unable to force a smile, and feel little joy... and I wanted to wear the feeling I felt inside. This stunning set from "TULI" is incredible in it's fine details and brilliant use of Prim Pieces, and I felt warm and protected in it, covered from head to toe, something I rarely do... I needed to hide. Sometimes fashion says more about what is in out hearts than what is in our heads. Stylish, yes, but somehow just something to be invisible in.

Look Of The Day [Jan.13/08]

Hair – BP* (BettyPage Voyager), Dango Hair
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Neutral 3)
Pants, Top, Jacket Set – TULI, Ana (Aubergine)
Boots – REDGRAVE, Leather Sculpties Boots (Smoke Leather)

No comments: