Monday, January 7, 2008

Going For The Mod Feel

A fellow fashion blogger tipped me off to a great new shop called "Pop Feel" last week, and it was such a delightful find! This Outfit; Coat, Shirt and Skinny Jeans, are an all in one look that is just one of the fabulous finds at "Pop Feel". I loved the 60s Mod Feel here, and the prim mock Turtle neck on the coat makes it just so sweet! Paired with my new fave shoes, well, anything "Armidi" becomes a fast fave, in a brilliant tangerine orange, I was all set to go. This looks saw me through DJing a fashion show and all around the grid and I loathed having to change out of it!

Look Of The Day [Jan.04/08]

Hair – ETD, AVEDA Institute, Short Crop 2 (Silver)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Coat, Top, Jeans Set - *pop feel*, A Line Coat Set 1
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Dalia Pumps (Orange)
Earrings – Second Mirage, Kenichi Earrings (from Necklace Set)

No comments: