Monday, January 14, 2008

Tie On On! This New Year...

Well, my first flirtation with Fashion Creation on SL was a flop, see 'New Respect...' Post. This time I felt so fantastic I wanted to shout it to the world.. "I Made This!". My "Tie One On!" Bustier, fashioned from images of Men's Neckties, is just the sort of funky cool thing I LOVE! I am so thrilled with the result, I am selling them for just One Linden Dollar and my New Shop in Retrology. Paired up with some other funky faves, like this "Pixeldolls" Everything Skirt and some Chunky Boots from "Shiny Things", I was set to Party!

Look Of The Day [Jan.09/08]

Top – HANG THE DJ!, Tie One On! Bustier ($1L)
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Poynter (Midnight I)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Red-Dusk)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel (Big)
Skirt – Pixeldolls, Everything Skirt
Boots – Shiny Things, Chunky Ribbon Boots (Black)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Earrings - Turnstyle Vinyl LP Earrings, Red

No comments: