Monday, January 7, 2008

A Little Black Dress

For my Pre-New Year's Party, I pulled this sweet satin 'Little Black Dress' from my closet. Little Rebel has some great photo real goodies, and I had purchased this one way back when. I was not entirely thrilled with the edged on it, and no glitchies makes it a little difficult, so I made my own. But, I love the back tie detail and paired with these Fab new MUST HAVE black stilettos from "Maitreya", it is a sweet look for any party girl.

Little Black Dress [Dec.31/07]

Hair – The Abyss, Hair, Oxygen (Steel)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Dress – Little Rebel, Black Satin Halter Mini Dress
Hose – Blaze, Hose (Charcoal)
Shoes - *NEW* Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos (Black)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: