Monday, January 7, 2008

Best Dressed in Blue & Copper

Another "Best Dressed" Event, another chance to wear one of my 'Best Dresses". This gown, from "::bijou::" is stunning in it's colour combination and vibrancy. My sister Anessa Stine is always tipping me off to great new shops, and "::bijou::" was another winner for sure. Again, a tiny pet-peeve is the lack of glitch pants, but I whipped up some turquoise panties and was good-to-go. Paired with simple pumps, and and funky up-do from "Maitreya" and I was feeling mighty vibrant!

Look Of The Day [Dec.06/08]

Hair – Maitreya, Sophie (White Glow)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Gloss-Red)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Big
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Dress - ::Bijou::, Breeze (bluexcopper)[Shrug & Gown]
Shoes – Tekilah Elytis, Crisis Pumps (HUD Navy)
Earrings – Shiny Things, Code Earrings
Bracelet – Shiny Things, Code Bracelet

1 comment:

TerryAnn said...

That's beautiful! I want one. Thanks for sharing.