Monday, January 7, 2008

The Socialite!

For the plaid event, I decided to go Urban Sophisticate, and pulled this fabulous layered skirt from my closet. I love the movement of the sheer skirt over the plaid skirt and the prim ruched waist detail is really nice. A plain white blouse plays it cool, this one a staple from /artilleri/, and then a dark strand of pearls sets the whole look off. I have to say I am loving this Patent Leather Mary Janes from "Digit Darkes" and find endless excuses to wear them! This loose side Pony tail is so pretty, and makes me yearn for more releases from "H2L".

Look Of The Day [Dec.30/07]

Hair – H2L, Hayate’s Hair Lab, Kaori (Silver)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Blouse - /artilleri/, Heidi (White)
Skirt - *FI*, First Impressions, Plaid Skirt (Black)
Hose – 1-800-Bettie’s, Stocking by Bettie’s (Taupe)
Shoes – Digit Darkes’ Mary Janes, Gingham Check (Black)
Bracelets – [Od] Overdose Jelly Bracelets (Black)
Necklace – Love Lace, Dark Pearl Strand
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: