Monday, January 7, 2008

Lord & Lady of The Rings

I hadn't been in "Adam N Eve" in ages, and stopped in while looking for my costume for the "Fantasy & Folklore" Event at PIN UPS. I knew they had some fabulous period gowns and I needed just the right one to set off my "Arwen Evenstar" look from "Lord Of The Rings". I met up with Sachi Vixen, Co-Owner of "Adam N Eve" while there and she really is one of the kindest and most generous people on the GRID. I was delighted with my gown, and Sachi's attention to detail is outstanding. I got my husband Draco in on the act, as we love to match costumes, and he was my "Aragorn". Too many details to discuss, but this photo, a fave taken at the amazing Straylight SIM, shows just how well Sachi's 'Lady Jane" Gown met the need.

Lord Aragorn & Lady Arwen Evenstar [1]

On Her:
Gown – Adam N Eve, Lady Jane Costume Gown (Blue)
Hair – Curl Up And Dye Salon, Lara (Black Shades)
Circlet – Jazmine Tzara for Elvenhome Designs, Arwen’s Circlet
Necklace - Jazmine Tzara for Elvenhome Designs, Evenstar Necklace
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Gloss-Neutral)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – Shiny Things, Ballet Flats (Cocoa)
On Him:
Costume – Aragorn’s Outfit by Suki’s Silks
Sword – Anduril Sword by Ring Creations
Boots – From Batman Begins Costume, Gotham City
Hair – Sinistyle, Petrelli (Full Moon, Tinted Dark Brown)
Skin – Naughty Designs, Dante (Light)
**Original Photo By Anessa Stine

No comments: