Monday, January 14, 2008

Last Call for Last Call!

I, like so many in SL, was saddened by the news of the loss of Ginny Talamasca of "Last Call", and even though there was a huge sale at the store this week, I could not bring myself to go, let alone face the crowds and lag. I chose my pieces from Last Call carefully, and every Linden was well spent. Buying more for the sake of a sale didn't really appeal to me, I simply have more clothes than I can wear as it is. This set, the 'Aphrodite' has so many of the details I love about "Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture". Clean, classic, romantic, and no detail left to chance. I will miss "Last Call", and there is nothing that can replace it. I will wear my collected works of Art with pride, and treasure each and every one. The locket, one of my other Treasure, from my Husband Draco, something I love to wear because it makes me feel close to him when he is away. I wish I had one like it IRL.

Look Of The Day [Jan.10/08]

Skirt/Blouse - Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture, Aphrodite
Necklace – EARTHTONES, Heirloom Locket (Multi/Black)
Bracelets – OPIUM Everyday, Layered Bangles
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Angel II (Midnight I)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Boots – Armidi Gisaci, Oxford Leather Ankle Boot (Gold)

No comments: