Monday, January 7, 2008

New Respect For SL Fashion Designers!

My First Attempt at Making Clothing, and I am the idiot who thought Jeans would be a good place to start. WRONG! *lols* But I learned a whole bunch about Photoshop today... so Yay! I have a whole new respect for those who design virtual fashion, and even, more for those that do it well. I will show you my creations and progress. Any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Jeans By ME ME ME! [Dec.06/08]

Jeans - Hang The DJ by Jhuzen Ketsugo, 01 (ME!)
Hair – Maitreya, Aimee (White Glow)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Purple-Orchid)
Eyes – Decollage, Hazel Eyes
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Top from Dress Set - ~Ivalde~, Anina Set Dress (Olive)
Boots - Luna Viola (@ Pixeldolls), Double Take Boot, Black Details, Black Colour on HUD Selection

No comments: