Thursday, October 9, 2008

Watching The Detectives

Look Of The Day [October 8/08] 1

Another new viewer, another batch of issues, in this case getting used to having freedom from camera constraints and therefore a whole lot of fiddling to get sizing right. Ah well, what are we if not pawns in the game of LL. In any case, it is that time of year again, October brings us Octoberville 2008, one of my favorite activities ever. If you are looking for some really great Halloween fun, without collecting a pile of orange and black everything, and something you can do with groups of friends at once, check it out. It always makes me gear up for fall, you can't get your Detective on to hunt for the clues to a murder in a T-Shirt, so I started with a great coat I have been saving up since last year, the Penny Plaid from *fuse in this smokey Purple Rain colour. I grabbed the first pair of pants in my **NEW** folder, and it happened to be this great scrunched cuff pair of Monocrom Pants in Black from Sweetest Good-bye. Being out in the fall weather calls for layering, so I played around by adding this fabulous Aubergine Knitted Vest from Twosome, which is spectacular on it's own, and with so many layer options, gave me the opportunity to wear it tucked in. A basic Zee Tank Top! from /artilleri/ in White the I tinted to an olive green is a nice muted colour addition.

Look Of The Day [October 8/08] 2

I wanted to pull on some gloves, since I may be handling evidence in Octoberville, so I opted for these delicious Davenport Weathered Velvet Gloves in Plum from Argyle. Some great black leather boots from Jaywalk get me ready to roam the town. I opted for the foot bases here in the Liah Onyx pair. Every detective needs a bag to hold all her sleuth gear, and this Fleur Heiress Handbag should do the trick. A *Muism* Crinkle Scarf keeps my throat warm in case I need to call for back-up in the form of my partner in crime-solving Draco, actually it's more like scream, there are some mighty creepy thing going on in Octoberville. At the Jewelry Expo, I picked up this great pair of No. 127 Earrings from *karftika, I am always stunned by great prim-twisting, and these earrings are really classic.

Look Of The Day [October 8/08] 3

A good detective needs a Fedora, and I adore this Fedorable Loveless Hair/Hat combination from *Torrid Wear* that I discovered at the Hair Fair. The side knotted ponytail is a nice touch with scarves, collars and necklaces, lets them be seen without hair poking through the prims. I love the vibrant yet subtle purple shadow on this Canimal Essence Skin, this is the Ether Skin in the Grace tone. Separated Lashes are from Cake, and Freak Fantasia is the place for these great Glassy Mustard Green Eyes, a must for searching out the clues. Maybe I will see you on the trail of the murderer at Octoberville.

Shopping Details:
Coat - *fuse, Penny Plaid (Purple Rain)
Pants – Sweetest Good-bye, Monocrom –Black/Pants (Woman)
Vest – Twosome, Aubergine Knitted Vest
Tank Top - /artilleri/, Zee Tank Top! Short (ushirt layer, White) [Tinted]
Gloves - Argyle, Davenport Weathered Velvet Gloves (Plum)
Boots – LC Covet (Now Jaywalk): Liah – Onyx
Bag - *TaP* (Now Fleur), Heiress Handbag
Scarf - *Muism*, Crinkle Scarf/White_Small [Tinted]
Earrings - *kraftika, No. 127 Earrings
Hair - *Torrid Wear*, Fedorable Loveless (Raven) Black Pack [Hair Fair]
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace)… of Ether
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes