Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Around The Grid in 365 Posts!

Look Of The Day [October 14/08] 1

When I started this blog on November 30th of 2007, it was just a sort of hobby, some way of documenting my burgeoning wardrobe and making me feel less guilty about spending so many LaLas in-world. Who knew that in less than a year, I would hit the 365th post! It really is a labor of love, and I feel like I have accomplished a lot since I started. My pictures are better, I am accessorizing with more flair, and I am really learning to mix and match pieces and make unique looks for myself. Today's look got lots of great reactions, so I am glad it marks this big milestone. I love this amazing [MG fashion] Wool Capelet, and of course it is in my favorite Green. It is really sweet and cozy looking, with wide sleeves and a babydoll feel. I paired it with a simple yet classic pair of Dark Blue College Bound Jeans from Total Betty. A simple pair of socks from [MG Fashion] keep my tootsies warm, and this Red Brown colour is one from a fatpack of colours, all really nice and great staples in your sock drawer.

Look Of The Day [October 14/08] 3

With the red accents on the coat, I went with a favorite boot from (Shiny Things), the Scarlet Ruffle Boots are sexy and have a really nice detail to them, with the button and loop closures and the butter soft leather ruffle. I decided to accent this look with golds, and started with this great bag from Cachet. The Anya Bag comes in two version for one price, with Gold or Silver Accents, and the almost chartreuse golden colour is really interesting. I love the look of these sweet Charm Earrings from Bonita's, a simple low-prim options that adds some colour as well as some cute. I pulled in some ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, with the Sculpted Sugar Gem Bangle on the left wrist, and the Gem Jelly Donut Bangle with Gold settings on the right. I always love wearing these pieces, as you can customize them to match almost anything. Also wearing my favorite ring from Caroline's Jewelry, the Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring.

Look Of The Day [October 14/08] 2

How cute is this wig? I think it's adorable, and everyone that saw me in it felt the same, so it's even more wonderful when you take into consider that this CUTIE Hair from (JUNWAVE) is not just fabulous, it is extremely inexpensive. Gotta love great hair that costs next to nothing. Skin is from Celestial Studios Charmed Line, with eyes from Freak Fantasia. My favorite Love Lashes from [Detour] round out the essentials. Well, 365 posts in less then a year makes me think that I am actually a certifiable blogger, lets see what the next 365 have in store (pun intended)!

Shopping Details:
Coat – [MG fashion], Wool Capelet (Green)
Jeans – Total Betty, *College Bound* Jeans (Dark Blue)
Socks – [MG Fashion], Knitted Socks – Red Brown (Pack 01)
Boots – (Shiny Things), Ruffle Boots – Scarlet
Bag – Cachet, Anya Bag (Gold-Gold)
Earrings – Bonita’s Jewelry, Charm Earrings
Bracelet (L) - ~*FBG*~, Sculpted Sugar Gem Bangle (Gold)
Bangle (R) – ~*FBG*~, Gem Jelly Donut Bangle (Gold)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Hair – (JUNWAVE), CUTIE Hair_5Set (Black_L)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Drama)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes