Saturday, October 4, 2008

Moose on the Loose

Look Of The Day [October 2/08] 1

So apparently there are consequences for trying to do too much to soon after hospitalization, who knew. I am such a bloody perfectionist, sad but true, I put a lot of pressure on myself to do it all, I sabotage myself every time. So to put it simply, I am falling behind on blogging as sleep seems like the smarter option. Apologies to my 5 readers. *lol* The name of this post just came to mind when I threw on this great *Thimbles* Miso Moose Long Sleeve top. I used to be addicted to the show Northern Exposure, and had a collection of Moose dolls. Yes, how lame am I? But this interesting cut out of antlers on the neck of this top is really sweet. I paired it up with a very basic blue jean, these part of a set from *LAST CALL, sadly no longer available, but there are many similar denims on the grid.

Look Of The Day [October 2/08] 2

When I am going for comfy casual, high heels are the last thing on my list, but I adore these adorable Ughs Boots from Jeepers Creepers, they are just so perfect with skinny jeans. A great big bag from SLink was all I needed as I headed to the Starlust Motel to pick up some great stuff to support the amazingly talented Crystyle Bukowski of Pudge who is going through a rough financial period in her life, the offerings from her friends with proceeds going to Crystyle are fabulous, I urge you all to go check them out. I threw on some wooden and gold accessories, starting with this great Loveletter Locket from (Yummy), scripted to flip open and reveal the lovers in question, you have to get it to see how special it is. Freebie earring from *::UM::* add a little sparkle too. *Fishy Strawberry* has arm fulls of Stacked Wood Bangles, maybe my arms are too short for the left arm stack, but the one for the right arm worked out just fine. (Caroline's) Natural Gold Bead Ring with it's wooden band bring in both the golden and wooden elements I was working with.

Look Of The Day [October 2/08] 3

Who has heard of The Alice Project Hair? Not me until the Hair Fair, but this Shizuka II style had my name all over it. I love bangs and pony tails, that combination of sexy and cute. The textures are nice and I am anxious to go see what other wigs they offer. Skin by Canimal, and Bedroom Lashes from Cake give a soft sweet look to Glassy Mustard Green Eyes from Freak Fantasia. OK Kids, time to get my slef Moose-y-ing back to bed.

Shopping Details:
Top - *Thimbles*, Miso Moose Long Sleeve
Jeans - *LAST CALL, Dalhia Jean (From Set) [No Longer Available]
Boots – Jeepers Creepers, Ughs Boots (Stone)
Bag – SLink, Signature Series Leather Tote Bag (Chardonnay)
Necklace – (Yummy), The Love Letter Locket
Earrings - *::UM::*, Loop Pierce Earrings [Freebie]
Bangles - *Fishy Strawberry*, Bangles (Brown Wood)
Ring – (Caroline’s), Natural Gold Bead Ring
Hair – The Alice Project, Hair – Shizuka II – Black [Hair Fair]
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace)… of Roses
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes