Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi Top Hell Bop

Look Of The Day [October 10/08] 1

Forgive me blogger, and it's been 9 days since my last blog post. Yikes, I have more guilt than any one is entitled to, but I am glad to be getting back on track. The Retrology Trick or Treat Pumpkin Hunt has had me super busy, but that's no excuse. This look is another that pulls in two of my favorite colours to work together, pink and grey just work for me. It started with these great Hi Top Pants from Hell Bop Clothing by Floatie Hock, something I nabbed on my last trip around Retrology. I love high waited cigarette pants, and these are a great pair, with the great buttons in front and great textures waist panel. The Pink sweater is from Aleri Darkes, the Brita Top is great, and comes on the shirt layer so that you can wear it with your high-waited pants. I can't stress enough how great it is when designers offer their fashions on all available layers. Yes it takes a lot of time, but it makes me that much more likely to buy and wear it, and I am willing to pay a bit more for that luxury. I really like the texturing on the top, the deep v-neck, that is still modest and yet sexy.

Look Of The Day [October 10/08] 2

With simple system pieces in the look, I was able to pile on some great accessories, starting with some of my favorite shoes from Lya, the Nichelle Pumps in this lovely Pearl shade, a opalescent pink suede texture. The purse is one of the amazing bags from Bare Rose Tokyo, found in the Bare Rose Couture Boutique. They are insanely inexpensive, and come with a number of shape or style options, as well as holds in each box. This Freja Bag comes in this rounded shape, as well as a more square option, and I like the opalescent texture here as well. After my trip to the Jewelry Expo, I came away with armloads of goodies, including this great *kraftika No. 129 Necklace, strands of spaced out black pearls on a thin wire, amazing prim work here. I also bough this great Tahitian Pearl Ring from The Body Politik, with it's many scripted options, it is truly amazing, and a really lovely ring. I adore Tahitian Pearls in RL, it's great to have them in my virtual wardrobe too. I have had this great White Classic Tank Watch from ~Muse~ for some time, I always forget to wear my watches in-world, it might have something to do with that little clock up in the corner of the viewer. I pulled on a favorite bangle from *PERSONA*, the Crack Metal Large Bangle in Gold is a perfect example of the great work that Myllie Writer is doing on her Jewelry these days. With this great up-do, I was able to pull on some great Vintage Black Pearl Earrings from Paper Couture, part of a set.

Look Of The Day [October 10/08] 3

This lovely Sally Hair wig is from Panache ZF, and I am not certain I own very much of their hair, but I so want to now. I picked this one up at the Hair Fair, and love this Marshmallow shade. My all time favorite skin always feels like home to me somehow, the Celestial Studios Charmed Line is my favorite in general, but specifically this Earth 4 Make-up. Lashes are also from Celestial Studios, these big and romantic Classic 10 Lashes are favorites too. Delta Eyes in Hazel are from [Detour]. Ok, now that I have slapped my own hand for not blogging in so many days, I can get down to business, I have an awful lot of fall weather wear to show off in the next few days.

Shopping Details:
Top – *AD*, Britta Top (Pink)
Pants – Hell Bop, Hi Top Pants (Black)
Shoes – Lya, Nichelle Pumps (Pearl)
Bag - :::B@R:::, Freja RD White (Hand)
Necklace - *kraftika, No. 129 Necklace (Black Pearls) [Jewelry Expo]
Ring - .::TBP::., Tahitian Pearl Ring
Watch - ~Muse~, Classic Tank Watch in White/Silver (Silver Face)
Bangle - *PERSONA*, Crack Metal Large Bangle (Gold)
Earrings – Paper Couture, P.C., Black Pearl Set (Vintage Black Earrings)
Hair – Panache ZF, Sally Hair – Frosts (Marshmallow)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, (CS) Prim Lashes – Classic 10
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)