Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Touch Of Sunday Denim

Look Of The Day [October 22/08] 1

When hopping about the grid this chilly October weekend, be it hunting or shopping, or both, you need to have a look that is casual and comfortable, and ready for action. This fabulous Vintage Leather Jacket from ::DUTCH TOUCH:: had been in my inventory forever, and I love the weathered rust colour of it, great for layering over a cozy thermal, this one from Tres Blah. The Vintage Floral Thermal in Plum is one of a fatpack of lovely shades I picked up at the Starlust Motel during the recent wee fundraiser for Crystyle Bukowski. I love the button details on the neckline, and the cute floral print. All the colours are equally delicious. This relaxed pair of New School Jeans from the Kari and TorridWear collaboration are really wonderful. I love the hand-drawn elements, and the pack is reasonably priced, coming with both Black and the Blue version shown here. The set is Unisex as well, so everyone can partake.

Look Of The Day [October 22/08] 3

I really had fun with these accessories, starting with this great *Sprawl* Library Necklace. This is the Alice in Wonderland Version, with a tiny book that opens with a click. There are several version, but I couldn't say no to Alice. I rarely remember to wear glasses, and this pair of Onyxia Sunglasses from /artilleri/ are really classic. I always buy eye wear from /artilleri/ in fatpack, the colours are exceptional and the prices too good to pass up. Dark Mouse is one of the newest vendors on Retrology, and when I stopped in to take a peek after Mouse Mimstrobel set up shop, I couldn't resist this nifty Gold Paint Splashed Bangles & Earring Set. I think the earring is a delicate masterpiece, I really love the shape of it, and the bangle is nice and chunky, with fabulous textures. I pulled in a must-have Hobo Bag in Denim from Celestial Studios, as well as some complimentary Natasha Violet Boots from INSOLENCE to go with the Plum colour in the top I am wearing.

Look Of The Day [October 22/08] 2

Another fabulously cute short wig, this one is from [Curio], with the adorable name of Hipster. I love the texture on the White shade of [Curio] hair, and it is almost always a lower prim choice, simple and elegant are trademarks of the brand. Skin is Celestial Studios, from the Charmed Line, and Green Eyes are from Ibizarre, a steal with four shade variation for just $40 LaLas. Well, a hunting I will go, this time for more winning items on my list compiled from watching the feeds this week. Happy Sunday everyone!

Shopping Details:
Jacket - ::DUTCH TOUCH::, KAT, Leather Jacket Vintage
Shirt - -tb-, Vintage Floral Thermal (Plum)
Jeans – (Kari & TW), New School Jeans (Blue)
Bag – Celestial Studios, (CS) Hobo Bag – Denim (Hand)
Boots – INSOLENCE, Natasha Violet Boots (Foot Only)
Glasses - /artilleri/, Onyxia Sunglasses *purple*
Necklace - *Sprawl*, Library Necklace (Alice In Wonderland)
Bangle, Earrings – Dark Mouse, Gold Paint Splashed Bangles & Earring Set
Hair – [Curio], Hipster – Fairy J- (White)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Eyes – Ibizarre, Green Eyes #04

No comments: