Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Teal & Pink Frivolity

Look Of The Day [August 3/08] 1

When it comes to pretty, every girl knows that pink is a great place to start. But doing pink without overdoing it is the trick. This look started when I wanted to throw something casual together to wear while running around Retrology while getting final preparations ready for the 1 Year Anniversary. I started by looking for a top to wear, and was delighted to discover this []::TULI::[] Kimi Top in my inventory, like many others, I have no idea how long I have had it. It was so pretty, I love the obi style sash, and the bows on the sleeves, the print is really lovely too, giving me the opportunity to work in a lot of different colours. I opted for a pair of skinny jeans, and discovered these Emery Zoe Skinny Grey Jeans in Inventory, I tinted them Teal to match the top better, and I am really pleased with how they turned out. Having items like this that you can tint/modify to suit a look is a great way to make your wardrobe go further without dropping a single LaLa.

I opted for a favorite pair of casual Chloe Ballet Flats from Lassitude & Ennui, the delicate Pink colour worked in so well here, and they one of my favorite flats to date. This Pink Frivolity Bag from Paper Couture is a sweet favorite, and I love how the big bow on the bag matched the bow details on the top I wore. On my last trip to Mirai with Anessa, we discovered a great little accessories shop, *::UM::* made this great Earring and Necklace Pendant Set and I love the sort of crackled yellow orange colour of the Gold. ::MEZZO:: also has some brilliant accessories. These sculpted Double Rameacryl Bangle come in a set with at least ten different colour combinations, and I love how they have an almost sparkle to the texture. Also wearing Caroline's Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring.

Look Of The Day [August 3/08] 2

Another great ETD Hair Style, this sweet casual up-do called Marisella II is really lovely, and Elika's Whites are some of my favorite, particularly with the blackened ends that are by no means randomly placed, they really are placed for the best effect, and depending on the style, more or less prominent. Skin is Celestial Studios Charmed Line, in a sweet pink feminine make-up called Sugar. Separated Lashes from Cake, and Glassy Mustard Green Eyes from Freak Fantasia Complete this look. A little pink, a little frivolous, a lot casual and feminine.

Shopping Details:
Top – []::TULI::[], Kimi (Teal/Rose)
Pants – Emery, Zoe Skinny Grey (Tinted Teal)
Shoes – Lassitude & Ennui, Chloe Flats (Rose)
Bag – Paper Couture, P.C. The Frivolity Bag (Pink)
Necklace & Earrings - *::UM::*, Gold_Pendant&Pierce
Bangle - ::MEZZO::, M-Double Bangle Rameacryl *aquamarine [r forearm]
Ring – Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Hair – ETD, Marisella II (Whites Pack, White Blackened)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Sugar)
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes

1 comment:

Caliah Lyon said...

This outfit stood out when I perused the feed today. Refreshingly chic. Bravo :)