Monday, August 4, 2008

Piles Of Curls Make For Sexy Girls

Look Of The Day [August 1/08] 1

I have been a bit awol, what with all the work for the Retrology Anniversary Events, but I only missed a couple of days, so I think I can forgive myself. This look is one of my favorites, and it is largely due to this unbelievably sexy wig from *booN. This big mass of glossy curls is *booN's KAR07 Hair, I love that is is all over the place mussy, and looks really wild, the volume of it is fantastic, each individual curl looks polished and still soft and touchable. *booN has some seriously fantastic hair, and I can't believe I had never been before I ventured over about two weeks ago. Sexy hair like this calls for a sexy look, and this amazing Meredith top and high-waisted skirt set. *AnnaH* makes some seriously wonderful things, and I picked this up back at the last RFL Clothing Fair. I simply love the Green Satin top, just a perfect shade of green, and there are fantastic details on the Navy Blue Skirt.

I found the perfect Navy Shoes to match this look, although it took me about ten tries, but TESLA's Leather Vixens in Blueberry were perfection. TESLA has shoes in pretty much every colour you could ever want, and her prices are well within reach for most of us, it is a pleasure to see every new release she has, particularly since I love her styles and colours so very much. This bag was well due for it's turn out of the closet, the *Musim* Crocodile Skin Handbag in Green is just another one of the great bags they offer, and they have so many to choose from, I dare you to walk away with just one!

Look Of The Day [August 1/08] 2

The Necklace and Earrings are another absolutely brilliant set from ~Muse~, sold separately they are simply incredible works of art. The prim work is masterful on this Jade and Gold Chinoiserie Collection, and the delicate beads and fans so lovely. I am wearing another fabulous piece from {Junk}, this Tangled Antique Gold Bangle is really just a great item to have in my Jewelry box, it is perfect to wear as a compliment to other more intricate Gold accented pieces.

Lashes are the flirty and sexy Club 1 Set from Celestial Studios, and Eye are Glassy Mustard Green beauties from Freak Fantasia.

Shopping Details:
Outfit - *AnnaH*, Meredith
Purse – *Muism*, Crocodile_Skin (Green, Hand)
Shoes – TESLA, Leather Vixens (Blueberry)
Necklace - ~Muse~, Chinoiserie Jade & Gold Fan Necklace
Earrings - ~Muse~, Chinoiserie Jade & Gold Earrings
Bracelet – {JUNK}, Tangled Antique Gold Bangles
Hair - *booN, KAR07 Hair (Black, Big)
Skin – [RockBerry], Stage 4 D Light (Dark Brows) [No Longer Available]
Lashes – Celestial Studios, (CS) Prim Lashes (Club 1)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes

No comments: