Friday, August 1, 2008

Golden Ruched Ruffles

Look Of The Day [July 31/08] 1

The day that Myllie Writer released her newest creation for *PERSONA*, this fabulous Debutant Dress, I ran into her while she was setting out the vendors on Retrology. Needless to say I was smitten, the colour choices were brilliant, and I went for the Gold like only an Olympian could. Myllie dropped this sweet minidress on me, and I couldn't wait to slip into it. I love the ruffle at mid-thigh level, really sweet and flirty. The ruched detail down the front is really well done, and I love the appearance of a zipper in the back of the dress. Little details like that make *PERSONA* a favorite for me.

I decided to go for an equally sweet shoe, this pair of Yellow Mary Squares Shoes from .:Periquita are an almost perfect match. I have these in a fatpack, and they are just so well done, I wear them all the time, the colour options are great. The turquoise buttons on the shoes let me bring in some more turquoise in my accessories. This great almost tribal Necklace and Bracelet set from *::UM::*, which is located close to Mirrors & Mirai Style in Takaraduka. I love this Wood + Turquoise Set is really funky, and I think adds some edge to the sweet factor in this look. I threw on some great Bead Hoop Earrings from /artilleri/, which are scripted to change colour with a click. They are endlessly useful. The bag again brings in the turquoise accent, a sweet Beaded Purse from Pampered Princess.

Look Of The Day [July 31/08] 2

This yuruyuru odango hair has been on my list of "To Get" for a long time, so when I finally made it to *SHOP SEU* last week, I was sure to snap it up. It is really cute, and such a memorable style, very girly. Skin is from [RockBerry], another great make-up, and I love the Dark Brows version of these skins. Bedroom Lashes are from Cake, and Delta Eyes in Hazel are from [Detour].

Shopping Details:
Dress - *PERSONA*, Debutant Dress (Gold)
Shoes - .:Periquita, Mary Squares Shoes (Yellow)
Bag – Pampered Princess [PP], Beaded Purse
Necklace, Bracelet - *::UM::*, Wood + Turquoise Necklace & Bracelet
Earrings - /artilleri/, Bead Hoop Earrings! (Scripted)
Hair - *SHOP SEU*, yuruyuru odango hair BLACK--A
Skin – [RockBerry], Stage 4 B Light DK Brows
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)

No comments: