Monday, August 18, 2008

Ready, Set, Play!

Look Of The Day [August 12/08] 1

As summer days begin to get a little shorter, the weather a little cooler, I want to grasp every last opportunity to wear something that makes me feel I am in the moment. Back to Little Rebel, this time in a sweet Belted Playset in a lovely Sage Green. The set is a simple, well made, and the system Belt element takes away half the work of accessorizing. This is another set from Little Rebel that is offered in at least half a dozen great colours, but of course where green is an option I am pretty much sold. This was the perfect opportunity to wear the long awaited Stiletto Moody Tall Boot, here is Brown Croc Patent. There is no denying this boot is unlike any other I have seen in-world. The shape is so smooth and fits the calf so perfectly, the invisiprims on the shoes base are small, and can be hidden entirely on the boot upper. The Crocodile print is pretty luxurious, and cruelty free, so indulge freely. They are pricey, and this pair was a review copy else I may not have been able to purchase them for some time, but I think that the price is commensurate with the quality and development, and the level of service provided by the Stiletto Moody team. Stiletto Moody has provided so many features with these boots that one pair can go a very long way. Stiletto seems to have created a new standard by which all other boots might be judged. I will always love my sturdy, chunky, and goth boots, but when I want a sexy look, these are the ones I gravitate to. The look particularly great with a shorty short outfit like this one.

I went with brown and bronze toned accessories, starting with this fabulous Gold Burlington Bag from Adam N Eve, i really love the unique shape of it. Myllie Writer of *PERSONA* has been generously sending me her latest jewelry releases ever since since I bought up her first jewelry sets in fatpacks on the day of release, she does some amazing work. Her jewelry is classic, and classy, it is interesting and detailed, without being unnecessarily prim heavy or scripted. Perhaps my favorite thing about the *PERSONA* Jewelry line, is that everything comes in not only gold and silver, but also a bronze or rose gold version. Here I am wearing the Crack Metal Large Bangle in Bronze on my right wrist, and the Wood-Metal Collection II, Triple Chain Bracelet in Bronze on my left. I am also wearing the *PERSONA* Wood-Metal Collection II, Triple Chain Necklace in Bronze. My hidden ears are adorned with the Drifting Sands Tunnel Multi Set Ear Piercings.

Look Of The Day [August 12/08] 2

Neferia Abel of ~~Ivalde~~ has released a new line of skins, and if you have not been to take a look yet, I urge you to go. Nef is so incredibly talented, and so modest, she actually sent me a set of the new skins prior to their release to ask my opinion on them. I loved them on first look, and that was even before I realized that they were priced so reasonably. I believe the skins are $800Lalas for a pack that includes 3 different lip shades. This is the ~~Ivalde~~ Inari Skin in Rose Beige, and I love the soft tone, the amazing eye make-up, and the glossy pouted lips. Hair is The Angel II from Armidi in the lovely white Pearl tone. Bedroom Lashes are from Cake, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes from Freak Fantasia.

Shopping Details:
Outfit – Little Rebel Designs, Belted Playset (Sage Green)
Boots – Stiletto Moody, Tall Boot (Brown Croc Patent)[Review Copy]
Bag – Adam N Eve, Handbag – Burlington (Gold)
Bangle - *PERSONA*, Crack-Metal Large Bangle- Bronze (R)[Review Copy]
Necklace – *PERSONA*, Wood-Metal Collection II, Triple Chain Necklace – Bronze [Review Copy]
Bracelet – *PERSONA*, Wood-Metal Collection II, Triple Chain Bracelet – Bronze (L)[Review Copy]
Earrings - Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set Ear Piercing
Hair – (Armidi Hair) – The Angel II (Pearl)
Skin - ~~Ivalde~~, Rose Beige (Inari C)[Review Copy]
Lashes – Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes

No comments: