Monday, March 30, 2009

Boppin' High School Baby

Look Of The Day  [March 1/09] 1

Since my blog-mate Nikkita has being working overtime, and doing me proud, I figured it was high time I hopped back in and did a long overdue post. This look is all about the Rockabilly, right down to the title of the post, a song by Don Willis, a Rockabilly icon. I have been all wrapped up in the Rockabilly for ever-so-long, pretty much since my earliest days in-world, and it is still my most comfortable look. This one came together effortlessly, particularly when I opened my gift from Antonia Marat when she recently added a Subscribe-o-matic to /artilleri/. This great Marion Cardigan sweater was part of that gift, and it is so dang cool. I pair it up with a perfect Black Pencil Skirt from Ingenue.

Look Of The Day  [March 1/09] 3

I went to town with the accessories here, starting from the top down with a gorgeous sculpted Rose Hair Flower from /artilleri/, and also Antie's fantastic scripted color change Bead Hoop Earrings. The necklace is a simple favorite go-to piece from Decollage, the Bubblegum Pearl Necklace which is hand tintable, therefore endlessly useful. I went with some great bangles, starting with a Black & White Checkered Messy Bangles stack from [Woo's] on the left wrist, and a Gem Jelly Donut Bangle in Silver from ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~ on the right wrist, colour changed by script to match my look. Also wearing my Caroline's Jewelry Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring. The final touch, are the J's Real Toe Ankle Belt Sandals in Black. Whether you are a fan of the real toe look or not, they really work for a Rockabilly vixen look.

Look Of The Day  [March 1/09] 2

Any Rockabilly chick would be proud to show off her tats, and I love mine. The upper body Maggie Tattoo is from /artilleri/, while the sexy leg tat is called Damage from AITUI TATTOO. My favorite big wig when going Rockabilly is [Aden]'s Amy in Black, it is Amy Winehouse beehive fabulousness and so much fun to wear. The skin is my favorite Canimal Essence Skin, this is the Pinup make-up, and I love the arched eye-brows that have a penciled in look. Thora Lashes are from MMS, but may be available at LeLutka now, eyes are from Freak Fantasia.

Shopping Details:
Sweater - /artilleri/, Marion Cardigan (Jacket Layer) *pink* [Previous Subscribe-O-Matic Sign-up Gift]
Skirt - Ingenue, ~The Pencil Skirt~ (Black)
Shoes - J's, Real Toe Ankle Belt Sandals (Black)
Necklace - Decollage, Bubblegum Pearls (Tintable)
Bangle - ~*FBG*~, Gem Jelly Donut Bangle Silver (R)
Bracelets - [Woo's], Black & White Checkered Messy Bangles (L)
Ring - Caroline's, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Earrings - /artilleri/, Bead Hoop Earrings! *color change*
Upper Body Tattoo - /artilleri/, Maggie Tattoo (ushirt)
Leg Tattoo - AITUI TATTOO, Damage =socks=
Hair Flower - /artilleri/, Rose Hair Flower *pink* (mouth)
Hair - [Aden], Amy (Black)
Skin - Canimal, Essence (Grace)... of Pinup
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Current Location]
Eyes - Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green Eyes

1 comment:

Madame said...

that's beautiful, thanks :)