Sunday, March 8, 2009

Black Orchid

Look Of The Day  [February 23/09] 1

I have a serious hair addiction, this will come as little surprise to most people who see my blog, I rarely wear the same wig twice. But the moment I spotted this adorable Piggy Moffitt wig at PUDGE, it was love at first 'cam'. I think I wore it for about four days in a row, and was really hesitant to take it off, it is really an adorable do, with the great little stray tufts of hair. PUDGE makes some great wigs, they also have sales on from time to time, and a few days ago I notices that this Piggy Moffitt style was part of this week's sale, so now is the time to go explore PUDGE on Floyd for yourself.

Look Of The Day  [February 23/09] 2

This sweet Lyan Dress from Curious Kitties was a surprise find in my inventory, I think I must have purchased it on my last trip there during the Summer 2008 CSR Rally. I must have spotted it and snapped it up when I was collecting up stamp cards. I forgot about it entirely, a very bad habit of mine, but when I was looking for a classy and fun party dress, I rediscovered it and was glad to have it. It is an adorable sleeveless dress, with a sculpted collar, and a prim corset tied waist. The skirt is comprised of three prim part, which gives it a really nice fullness, and I love the crisp white trim on the edge as well. It made choosing shoes particularly simple, as I opted for my Black pair of Maitreya ChiChi Pumps and used the white rims, pulling in a plain pair of (CREAMSHOP) Black Tights to give the white details a little pop. When ever I accessorize in a hurry, I find myself going for favorite bangles from ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, they are scripted, so I can match them with anything. I chose a nice feminine bag from Paper Couture, The Blossom Bag, to work with my little party dress look.

Look Of The Day  [February 23/09] 3

Another stunning make-up from -AnaLu- *In Rainbows* mods, this one is the rosepurple version, very pretty and femninine. I am also wearing lashes from MMS and eyes from Freak Fantasia. A pretty and pulled together party dress look that I wore to a very special party for fellow blogger and absolute sweetheart Hethr Engel's in-world RL baby shower. This is one of those looks that I wish I could pull out of my virtual closet and own in RL.

Shopping Details:
Dress - Curious Kitties, *C:K* Lyan Dress - Pink
Tights - (CREAMSHOP), Plain Tights (Black)
Shoes - Maitreya, ChiChi Pumps (Black)
Bag - Paper Couture, P.C., The Blossom Bag (Blanc)
Bangle - ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, Gem Jelly Donut Bangle (Silver) [Left]
Bangle - ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, Sculpted Sugar Silver Gem Bangle [Right]
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Hair - PUDGE:, Piggy Moffitt (Black)
Skin - -AnaLu- *In Rainbows* NAT 05. rosepurple
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Location Found]
Eyes - Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green

2 comments:

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

So sophisticated and those shoes are perfect = absolutely the perfect shoes .

Unknown said...

What a great look! I love it! <3