Monday, November 3, 2008

Vain Inc. Magazine - November 2008, Issue #15

As the Look of the Month Editor for Vain Inc. Magazine, I try to put together a great look and shoot each month. This is my contribution to the November Issue, #15. I think it is my best so far, I styled the look and took all the shots myself, with no post-editing at all other then cropping and adding text. I am really pleased with them. Pick up your issue in-world, or check it out Online.

Vain Inc. Magazine - Look Of The Month by Jhuzen Ketsugo [1]

Vain Inc. Magazine - Look Of The Month by Jhuzen Ketsugo [2]

Vain Inc. Magazine - Look Of The Month by Jhuzen Ketsugo [3]

Vain Inc. Magazine - Look Of The Month by Jhuzen Ketsugo [4]

A big thanks to LeeZu Baxter for sending me a Review Copy of this luscious gown, it is too stunning!

Issue #15, Vain Inc. Magazine Covergirls

I also somehow landed on the cover. Thanks to Nyla Rossini for asking me to be a part of the shoot! Love to all my Vain Inc. fellow staffers!

~ Ketsy

Edit~ Lack of sleep and a rush to post made me misspell the name of the month. *slaps forehead*. Sorry if I pop back to the top of the feeds, as a perfectionist, I simply couldn't let that one go. Apologies.

No comments: