Friday, November 7, 2008

.-*-. HANG THE DJ! .-*-. @ The Starlust Hunt!

I normally don't show off my own wares on my blog, but since these are the free gifts I placed out at the Starlust - Floyd, Lloyd, Horst, & Polly Jean SIM Hunt, I decided it was OK.

Whipped These Up just for the Hunt! 4 Unisex Rockin' Tees For Yas, Enjoy!

Starlust Hunt Gifts From .-*-. Hang The DJ! .-*-. [5]

Starlust Hunt Gifts From .-*-. Hang The DJ! .-*-. [4]

Starlust Hunt Gifts From .-*-. Hang The DJ! .-*-. [3]

Starlust Hunt Gifts From .-*-. Hang The DJ! .-*-. [2]

This is one for the ladies that I gave out in a previous hunt, and never remembered to put out for sale. So in case you missed it last time, the Rock Me Dress is waiting for you hunters too!

Starlust Hunt Gifts From .-*-. Hang The DJ! .-*-. [1]

Remember to Get Your Hunt on for the fabulous free gifts and dollarbies from dozens of amazingly lusty content creators. Look for the trash (what else) strewn across the 4 SIMS, and touch or buy to get the goodies inside. Mine will be close-ish to my .-*-. Hang The DJ! .-*-. Venus Fly Trap Plant Shop... Happy Hunting!

~ Ketsy

No comments: