Friday, June 6, 2008

A Little Nauti... A Lot Nice

Look Of The Day [May 31/2000] 1

I was going to save this look for later in the week, but what with the record temperatures outside, and it being "National Donut Day" apparently in the states (seriously considering moving to a country that has holidays for fried dough!), I decided to move up this breezy nautical look, complete with donuts! ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~ blogged today about this adorable holiday, and since they are having a sale on their donut bangles (only $50LaLas a pop), I decided to show you just how versatile they are. This set is called Gem Jelly Donut Set, and this is the one with Silver settings. I had the whole outfit together when I put these on, and two clicks made the bands Navy Blue and the gems Diamonds. I think the sale at ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~ lasts until midnight tonight, so still oodles of time to get some for yourself.

The adorable breezy pants are from *AD* by Aleri Darkes, and I picked them up weeks ago when they were released for 75% off. I love that they are called the Seattle Bottoms, since that is where my man hails from, and I do rather fancy his bottom. The top is from Fashionably Dead, it comes with the belt on the system layer of the jacket, and also comes with a necklace version. I love the nautical feel of it, and the v-neck gives me the opportunity to wear this cute Feather Necklace from REDGRAVE. The adorable shoes are so summer, a recent release from (Shiny Things), and they are just so darn cute. The Brandys are a sweet little cork wedge slide, with a little lacing on the upper. I opted for this great Brocade Bag from Igrid Ingersoll, that I picked up on the Tableau SIM some time back, it came with a red version as well, just a lovely little bag to have. Also wearing my favorite standby Multi-Set Tunnel Earrings from Drifting Sands, and my Gimcrack Solitaire Ring from Caroline's.

Look Of The Day [May 31/2000] 2

The hair/hat combo is from Celestial Studios, and is a great scripted item, that changes the hat colour by touch. The Jennifer Hair has great sleek bun in back, and some loose bangs in front makes it a really nice relaxed look. The sweet Blue- Sky shadowed skin is also from Celestial Studios, one of my old favorite, that always looks so fresh and new when I wear it. Eyes are from Freak Fantasia, and the Love Lashes hail from [Detour]. A nice Nautical Look, that makes me feel like going to the Yacht Club.

Shopping Details:
Pants - *AD*, Seattle Bottoms (White)
Top – Fashionably Dead (fd), Blue Wrap w/ Belt & Necklace ( Non-Necklace Version)
Shoes – (Shiny Things), Brandys (White)
Bag – Ingrid Ingersoll, The Brocade Bag (Blue)
Bangles - ~*FBG*~, Gem Jelly Donut Bangle Set (Silver)
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi-Set Ear Piercing
Necklace – REDGRAVE, Necklace FEATHER (White)
Ring – Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Hair/Hat – Celestial Studios, (CS) Hair, Jennifer Hair & Hat (Espresso, Hud to Blue)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Blue-Sea)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes

No comments: