Monday, June 9, 2008

Hide & Seek

Look Of The Day [June 7/2000] 1

I don't find buckers naked sexy, I don't mean tasteful nudes, I mean full on in your face "here's my bits"! To me, sexy is more about what you hide then what you show, and hiding a lot and showing a little is sometimes the most tempting of looks. This outfit is all about showing a little, hiding a little, and being a total Fashion Diva. Let's start at the top with this Vanessa Hair from MMS in Pitch Black. A previous group gift, what I like about it is that it let's me peek out from behind sleek straight pieces. This fantastic skin from bianca. F is called Mask quite appropriately, with a sweep of smokey shadow over the bridge of the nose, it adds drama and artistry. Eyes are Freak Fantasia's Glassy Mustard Green, framed by [Detour] Love Lashes.

Hiding a little, and revealing just enough with sexy glimpses of the soft sides of the torso and smooth shoulders is this stunning Le Fashionable Python outfit from [MG Fashion]. I love a hot little mini-skirt, that lets a whole lot of leg show, particularly when your legs are clad in Stiletto Moody's NEW Gladiator Boot. I had a chance to model these when they were beta versions, and wore them in this month's issue of Vain Inc. Magazine and I was patiently waiting for them to be mine. Stiletto dropped a pair on me after release, and I could not be more thrilled with them. They are so well done, textures are lovely, and the sculpted pieces are used ingeniously to wrap and caress the leg, drawing the eye up the leg with delicious cut-outs revealing small glimpses of soft smooth skin. If I didn't have to blog and therefore change my outfits on a daily basis, I might be caught wearing them every day.

Look Of The Day [June 7/2000] 2

Accessories are sleek and minimal, with these ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~ Copper Coloured Sculpted Sugar Bangles, which I touch scripted to Onyx Gems. I am wearing the Diamonde. Gillian Ring, that I once again tinted, this time to a copper orange colour, and think it goes perfectly with this look. Finally, this great simple clutch served me well on my trip to the RFL Fashion Expo 2008, where I spent as much as I possibly could. It is the PV Portfeuille ‘Oceane’ Black by Precious Vukovic, but I was unable to find a current in-world location.

So what have we learned? If you are seeking attention, hide a little skin.

Shopping Details:
Dress – [MG Fashion], Le Fashionable Python (Salmon)
Shoes – Stiletto Moody, Gladiator Boot (All Colours, Black) [Review Copy]
Purse – PV, Portfeuille ‘Oceane’ Black Pattern I
Bangles - ~*FBG*~, Sculpted Sugar Copper Gem Bangle (Onyx)
Ring – Diamonde., Gillian Ring (Tinted Copper)
Hair – MMS, Vanessa Hair (Pitch) [Past Group Gift]
Skin – bianca F., fata2-ivory-mask [Review Copy]
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes

No comments: