Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tart Art Plays It's Part!

Look Of The Day [April 20/2008] 2

Last Saturday, I was pulling my look together, trying to fins a cute casual look, and so I dove into my recent Relay For Life Clothing Fair finds folder. I found a "look", or complete outfit, from WRONG!, which included this adorable Black Skulls Cardigan and sweet Grey Anarchy Mini Skirt. I wanted to add a splash of colour, so I pulled in this great Aqua Tank Top from *Muism*, which came in a two-set with an equally yummy Yellow version. I wasn't sure about the leggings I wanted to wear, so left that for the last minute.

I pulled on these great HUD Colour-able Desert Boots from Luna Viola at PixelDolls, which come in a Black or Brown Accented Version. A messy mis-matched Bracelet Combination from /Milk/, and a single Silver Circle Earring from a set from Diamonde., where some of my favorite earrings can be found.

This fantastic Bysh hair is from Mirai, I love that it is so Rock N' Roll, very cool. Wearing another biancaF. skins, this is the Disco make-up in the Ivory Fata tone, very nice. Still working the BBBM Splatter Eyes from the Mud Set, and Detour Love Lashes.

So all that was left was deciding on the Socks, and that was when I got a little Din Ding IM from friend and RL Artist ByrneDarkly Cazalet, who is the owner of Tart Gallery in-world. She had just opened her Tart Art Clothing shop, which features amazing Pop-Art Prints on Clothing Layers, totally unique and really interesting wearable art. Although the pieces are system element/slider clothes, and do not have hand-drawn seems, they are still full of graphic impact and really worth a look! I chose these fabulous Trapeze Socks, which matched my look perfectly!

Look Of The Day [April 20/2008] 1

Shopping Information:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Hair – Mirai, .+*Bysh*+. (White)
Skin – biancaF., fata-2-Ivory-Disco
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Tank Top - *Muism*, Tank Top (Aqua, Tucked)
Earring – Diamonde., Silver Circle Earring
Bracelets - /milk/, Bracelet Combination (*Sunny*)
Boots – PixelDolls, (Luna Viola) Desert Boots (HUD to Black, Black Accent)
Skirt/Sweater – WRONG!, from Look 6 (RFL Clothing Fair)
Tights – Tart Art Clothing, Trapeze Socks

No comments: