Thursday, April 24, 2008

Old Gravy Is Back!

Old Gravy Returns! YAY! [1]

This is going to be a quickie, because I am working away on my article for Vain Inc. Magazine which is due in Tomorrow... but I had to share my JOY! Old Gravy (OG) is BACK! After months of wondering if/when Satine Dot and Candi Honey would return to our little mega-verse, I got word from Candi just yesterday that she had seen my previous blog post asking for information about the whereabouts of the shop, and news of any return. She IMd me, and told me that Satine was swamped with RL work/school and wasn't likely to come back anytime soon. I was glad for the update, sad for the news, but made Candi the offer of a shop on Retrology for them, if they felt like making a return.

Today I got word from Candi that she had been in touch with Satine, and that they were interested in a spot on Retrology! As I am typing, Satine and Candi are setting up shop, and I could not be more thrilled! My go-to for all the best in Rockabilly, Psychobilly, and Punk is back and right on my doorstep! I am wearing the amazing Never Die hair from OG, it just seemed appropriate! This little skirt and top set is the Kat Von Dee, also from OG, I would have worn my OG Horror Pop Chucks too, but I thought they might look odd with this sexy number. For the rest of my outfit details see the Credits, and then stop by the new Old Gravy Location opening Tomorrow on Retrology! YAY! Did I mention YAY?

Old Gravy Returns! YAY! [2]

Shopping Details:
Eyes - BBBM, Big Money Watery Eyes – Mud (Splatter)
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace) of… PinUp [Lip Colour/Gloss Mods]
Hair – Old Gravy, Never Die (White & Black)
Lashes – [Detour],.Love Lashes
Leg Tat – AITUI Tattoo, Damage
Arm Tats – AITUI Tattoo, Shooting Stars (Colored, Faded, Half Sleeves)
Skirt & Top – Old Gravy, Kat Von Dee Set
Bracelet – Yummy, Found Hearts Bracelet (Colour Change Script to Touch)
Necklace – Decollage, Bubblegum Pearls [Tinted Black]
Earrings - /artilleri/, Bead Hoop Earrings (Colour Change Script to Touch)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Ring
Shoes – ZHAO, Alexis Black

3 comments:

Dove Swanson said...

OMG I LOVE YOU! :D YAYAYAYA!

Anessa Stine said...

omg Kets - You are a complete dork, but I loves ya! xx

Neferia said...

Good news indeed.Old Gravy is my fav rockabilly shop too:)
No one makes rockabilly hair like Satine Dot.