Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sassy in Green Satin

What can I say, sometimes I am just slow on the uptake. I has never been to Muism, even though my sister Anessa has frequently gushed about it, "You Have To Go!". So on the hunt for more fabulous handbags and purses, I finally decided it was high time for me to pay a visit, and visit I did, to the tune of about $4500L, yikes! Well, to be honest, this was in part due to cam shopping, which I don't recommend with Lag Reducing settings (as I had for the RFL clothing fair), The result, I thought I was buying one of these 'Satin Ruffle Tops' and managed to grab the fat-pack for $2000L. But as Anessa cheerfully pointed out, "at least you got something AWESOME!"

So here I sit, with a no-transfer pack of these fabulous silk blouse, and this is my favorite of the bunch, yeah, ok.. it's the Green! I paired it up with a dressy casual staple, these fabulous Denim Jeans from "Last Call", I love how the prim cuffs are slightly arched in the front to let some fabulous shoes show off. Speaking of fabulous, how much do I love these "Maitreya" Verve Pumps, the suede textures look reach out and touch them soft. A fabulous hand-bag from ETD, with the hunky chunky look that is the 'IT' look this spring. I loved this fabulous "Marlys" Pixie Cut in white, and went back to grab it in black because I just love how it complimented the angles of my jaw. Some thin layered bangles from "OPIUM Everyday" and these sweet Dollarbie 'Star Earrings' from "Diamonde." are all the accessories I needed to pull this look together.

Look Of The Day [Mar.19/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Mar.19/08] 1

Eyes – Sh*t Happens, Dark Greend
Hair – Marlys, Slim Pixie (Black)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Rubies)
Earrings – Diamonde., Star Earrings [Dollarbie]
Jeans – Last Call, from Frida (Autumnal) Set
Blouse – Muism, Satin Ruffle Top (Green Pattern)
Purse – ETD, City Handbag (Brown Croc)
Bangles – OPIUM Everyday, Layered Bangles
Shoes – Maitreya, Verve Pumps (Green)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)

No comments: