Saturday, March 29, 2008

Boot Camp Cute

Headed to Boot Camp, and what could be more appropriate then these fabulous Chunky Ribbon Boots from Shiny Thing. I love that these boots come with a colour change HUD for the ribbons, and went back to get the deluxe ribbon tint HUD recently, now I can pretty much match them to anything I own. Case in point, this fabulous G.I. Jenny dress from Canimal, which is so adorable and nicely side-steps the overdose of camouflage problem that you see with most military influenced fashion.

More great hair from Philotic Energy, this Melantha style is very funky, and reminds me a similar style from a Mega Brand, but this one has a lovely detail in the barrettes on one side, and the shade is so much more to my liking, less pearly white (which can look grayish in some light, and more pure white.

I was delighted to discover a little shop called Vogart recently, with some nice unisex jewelry, particularly this adorable necklace with guitar picks and a bullet on a chain. It's just so cool, and come in Small, Medium, and Large sizes so you can get the fit just right. A little stocking always sexes up a mini-dress, and these funky torn fishnets from DUTCH TOUCH are just the thing. I also put on my favorite earring for my everyday look, the Tunnel Multi Set from Drifting Sands. Private Ket-Su Reporting for Duty SIR!

Look Of The Day [Mar.13/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Mar.13/08] 1

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Sh*t Happens, Dark Greend
Hair – PE – Philotic Energy, Melantha (White)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Gloss - Mauve)
Necklace – Vogart, Chain Necklaces (Pick & Bullet, S)
Dress – Canimal, G.I. Jenny (Green)
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set Earrings
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Stockings – DUTCH TOUCH, Soks – Fishnet Stockings (Holes & Socks Flower)
Boots – Shiny Things, Chunky Ribbon Boots (Black, HUD Tinted Ribbons)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

extremely cute

Ana Lutetia
http://analutetia.com