Thursday, May 8, 2014

Gigantic Love

Gigantic Love Gigantic Love Gigantic Love

This month I may have to break the vault and haul out all my pennies because COLLABOR88 is back and the theme is right up my alley. Everything retro and rockabilly, milkshakes and rock'n'roll, and I am in my element. I have been trying to get into the event to shop since it opened last night, but so far no luck. Sissy Pessoa, the sweetheart behind Baiastice took pity on me and sent me her fabulous new releases for the event, these amazing mixable and match-able skirts and tops you can wear in endless combos. Along with new TRUTH HAIR called Thelma, also from COLLABOR88, I am gonna fake it in style until I can make it happen, shopping like a frenzied mad woman that is. This is my joy in Second Life, the ability to pull of a Rockabilly Kitten look without so much as a hot roller in sight. I will see you at COLLABOR88, and if you see me under a heap of fat-packs, you can just pass me a milkshake and some sympathy, and keep shopping. 

Credits:
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Thelma (Variety Pack) **NEW Release**
Skin -  *League* Jen Sunkiss Lush (Cleavage D) Hairbase
Facelight - *League* Windlight Facelight - Softer
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Blue (L)
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet -  Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet - Mid Height

[Note: Hands & Feet Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails - Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Mixed 3
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Face Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: Stars (L) :: 75% :: FC12001
Leg Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: Lucky (RIGHT) :: P969
Body Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: Inermis :: 75% :: MM13017

Shoes - *REIGN. - Majesty heels (Slink Medium)- Crimson
Bag - The Secret StoreGirly briefcase - Coral - Right Hand Pose
Top - Baiastice_Mini Top - Poppy **New@COLLABOR88**
Skirt - Baiastice_Fiore Skirt - Flowers **New@COLLABOR88**
Necklaces - MiWardrobe - Gypsy - Necklaces - Orange/Red Set
Facial Piercings - :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing

Poses -
*PosESioNDiamond Set, Amethyst Set, Mila Set **NEW@The Kustom9**
Avatar Eye Control - 
AnyPose Expression HUD [Free On Marketplace or Inworld @Phate Sheppard Creations]
Location -
Carnival of Chaos!, The Wash

No comments: