Sunday, December 13, 2009

In The Trenches.

Look Of The Day  [Dec.13/09] 1

There is nothing more exciting then discovering forgotten purchases in your inventory. Six months away from SL has made this a new trend for me. I may be showing items that have been available in-world for a long time, but they are just as good now as ever, and maybe more-so, they may remind you of some of the hidden gems you haven't worn since last season. This AOHARU Simple Trench Coat is a perfect example. I pulled it on, and just adore the almost gunmetal steel blue color of it, it got me working to pull a great look together around it.

Look Of The Day  [Dec.13/09] 3

I picked up a great black shirt at Surf Couture yesterday, and decided to add a dash of something new, it is the "I'm A Little Bit Country" top, which comes in too many great colors, but I chose the black one on a whim. I pulled on the amazing (Kari & TW) Black New School Jeans, and a simple pair of stockings from Petit Ange in Black. Both wardrobe staples for me. When I went looking for boots, I was thrilled to find these ETD Shoes Kristen Booties in an almost perfectly matched color to the Trench Coat. Instead of going with a necklace, I opted for this amazing *Sprawl* Dotty Scarf, just a nice detail, and scripted for color change. I heart me some *Sprawl*.

Look Of The Day  [Dec.13/09] 2

Pulling in some other accessories, I went with a great bag from Baiastice, a ring with scripted color change stone from (Luc) Fashion Jewelry, and a fabulous watch from (Caroline's). The (Caroline's) Jewelry Rock Candy Watch has 3 band color options, including a hot pink, three metal options, and the ability to turn brightness on and off. It actually functions, the hands turning and ticking through the hours. I really love the way it looks on, and it is jazzy enough to be a great bracelet substitute.

Another wig I loved at first sight has been waiting for me to wear since the Hair Fair. Sari's Hanami Dreads come in a beaded and un-beaded version, I chose the plain version this time. It is adorable, not too crazy big, and I love the loose dreads, so funky. The skin is a favorite from -AnaLu-, the lashes are Lelutka's Thora Lashes, and the eyes are the brilliant but no longer available Miriel. So now I am back to rediscovering what is actually hiding in my giant *NEW* folder, and you never know what I am going to come up with next. Back to the trenches folks.

Shopping Details:
Coat – AOHARU_BT_Simple Trench Coat (Gray)
Shirt – [SC] Surf Couture, I’m A Little Bit Country (Nighttime)
Jeans – (Kari & TW), New School Jeans (Black)
Scarf – *Sprawl*, Dotty Scarf (Scripted Color Change)
Socks – *an* Petit Ange, knit_tights_black_socks
Shoes – ETD Shoes, Kristen Bootie (Steel Blue)
Bag – Baiastice by Sissy Pesoa, Borsa 21 (Hand)
Watch – (Caroline’s), Rock Candy Watch (Scripted)
Ring – -EARTHTONES- now (luc), Solitaire Ring Multi/Silver
Hair – Saris’s, Hanami Dreads Black (Plain)
Skin – -AnaLu- *InRainbows* Nat13 .brownish.
Eyes – Miriel, Realistic Eyes (Muted Hazel)[No Longer Available]
Lashes – MMS/Lelutka, Thora Lashes

2 comments:

Nikkita Auerbauch said...

Love it, especially that hair!

Ketsy said...

I know, it is beyond cuteness! I love Caroline's Jewelry, for so many reasons. She is such a sweetie too.
*hugs*

~ Ketsy