Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vain Inc. Magazine - Issue 18 Now Available!

This month for my "Look of the Month" editorial in Vain Inc. Magazine, I decided it was time to celebrate my first fashion "Love" in-world. Vintage, Retro, & Rockabilly! I have been toying with the idea of being a "Paper Doll" for ages, and it was too much fun. I would love to see other bloggers take this challenge on, make a doll out of yourself, show us all a few of your favorite outfits! If you visit the Flickr page (click the images), you can actually see the full size versions, and can see how easy it was to do... it would have to be, since I have no PS skills whatsoever! Check out this month's issue of Vain Inc. Magazine online or in-world, it is another great one! Vain Inc. Magazine - Issue 18!

Vain Inc. Magazine - "Look Of The Month" [February 2009 Issue] Pg. 1

Vain Inc. Magazine - "Look Of The Month" [February 2009 Issue] Pg. 2

Vain Inc. Magazine - "Look Of The Month" [February 2009 Issue] Pg. 3

Clothing By /artilleri/, ~Ivalde~, & Ingenue.

3 comments:

Nivaya Barbosa said...

I want to ACTUALLY play paperdolls with you...

/me wanders off in search of scissors

Vain Inc. said...

AMAZING JOB!!! LOVE LOOKING AT THIS PAGESS!!

Skye Donardson said...

That is such a fantastic idea! What a delightful layout...you did a fabulous job with that. :o)